Saturday, September 26, 2009

I need a job OR I am looking for a job

What do you hear when someone says, "Got to find a Job" or "I'm looking for work"??
"Got to find a job" is just a phrase a person that is going no where and suddenly it is to late. "I'm looking for work", this person has a reason and is spending his spare time knocking on doors just to let people know he is ready when the job opens.
I work at a company that is having difficulties and the employs are worried. So which phrase do you think is most used?? You said the first one! You are correct. Having no goal in your future you will always be in debt and in a rut. Another phrase is: 'that guy got lucky". Read the book The Millionaire Next Door and see how they got lucky. Yes, I work at this company and everyone knows I also work from home having fun and making an income. Their is not one person interested enough to change there future. That is what I call not having a dream of a future.
http://marnie.thedotcomteam.com
http://deanschramm.blogspot.com

No comments: