Friday, April 9, 2010

What Means the Most to You

A year ago I posted a blog while camping from this same camp site on Lake Lanier in Ga.The only things that have changed are, we are a year older and not in a tent. We used our Hertz cub truck for a camper. It has refrigerator, shelving, beds and plenty of storage for our needs. Now when we leave for home we wont be talking about drying out the tent, putting every thing up for next time. Comfort and my family needs are what mean the most to me.
When I was younger I use to say, " the people in the big bus campers relay are lucky to have that kind of money." Guess what, they didn't have any more luck then anyone else, they new what kind of future they wanted and they had to be motivated to work, to successful in the future.
Since the 2008 elections I have had more people calling me about my home business, We invite customers to shop from a personal care product co., when they realize they have to do something they hang up, those people will always be in a tent.
Don't stay in a tent, get motivated, make changes, take chances, become debt free, and one day you will be on the lake at six in the morning, watching the birds fly over, hear the fish jumping and your mind will be free because you made the move to now what means the most to you.
Http://marnie.thedotcomteam.com

No comments: